Are you passionate about process automation? If your answer is yes and you have knowledge in the fields, then you have a chance to become a vital part of the global Shared Service Centre working out of Solar Polska.
Answering the demands of the growing Master Data organization within Solar, we are looking for a Master Data & Automation Specialist who wants to contribute to developing and supporting the automation setup, process analysis and can handle centralized activities with high quality for Solar Business.
Master Data & Automation Specialist is a member of Global Master Data Organisation, which is a part of the Shared Services Center (SSC) in Łódź and of virtual Global MDO in Solar and therefore cooperates closely with local and global teams.
What will you be doing you ask?
As Master Data & Automation Specialist, you are responsible for:
- Support automation solutions throughout the entire lifecycle (design, creation, implementation, test, maintenance, enhancement) using RPA (Power Automate), VBA and SAP scripting
- Maintain already deployed automation tools (robots, macros etc) and codes archives
- Create and maintain tools documentation
- Resolve incidents within agreed SLA
- Carry out process analyses that identify and define requirements of the automation potential in collaboration with the business and local teams
- Take part in assessment of automation feasibility and profitability; raise automation opportunities for discussion and implementation, if approved
- Ensure automation projects are driven through all phases in required manner, including creation of tools documentation and obtaining approvals
- Drive individual automation projects, ensuring good communication within the team and with stakeholders; communicate regularly on progress and share updates with management and business
- Collaborate with internal teams and other departments (developers, architects and analysts) to ensure process continuity, effective integration of processes, as well as sharing knowledge and best practices
- Follow the company policies and automation standards, developing and describing new tools accordingly to the business requirements
- Work independently as well as with the team, supporting other team members
What do we wish to see in you?
We are looking for a passionate, committed, proactive and open-minded person who is able to work both in teams and independently.
As Master Data & Automation Specialist you meet the following requirements.
- University degree (Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, management information systems, data analysis or related field) is preferred
- Some working experience in creation of automation tools
- Knowledge and hands on experience in using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms (e.g. Power Automate, PowerApps, etc) and / or Visual Basic (VBA)
- Ability to create process, project and tools documentation
- Work experience in collaboration across international and virtual environment
- Technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently
- Good analytical skills enabling e.g. failure analysis
- A high level of self-motivation to make things happen; goal orientation
- Good planning, prioritizing and work organization skills, working in structured way
- Very good level of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- SAP working experience, knowledge of SharePoint administration and Access will be an asset
Who are we?
Solar Polska Sp. z o.o. is part of the Solar Group - one of the largest trading partners in Northern Europe in the distribution of solutions for electrical and industrial companies. Solar has been growing on the Polish market since 1998 based on branches located throughout the country. Solar is also developing the Shared Services Centre, which supports the entire Solar Group in the areas of master data, material planning, accounting, and product management. The Solar SSC office is located in the centre of Łódź, in Symetris Business Park.
What do we offer?
Solar is a land of can-do, so you can become an important member of our motivated team. We offer you being part of an international, growing company with room for a professional development in a challenging and inspiring environment. We ensure you a tailor made onboarding program so that you can feel confident and comfortable. In our organisation you will see what a work-life balance and a people – oriented company culture are. You will receive a competitive salary package with benefits (e.g. private medical healthcare, lunch card, sport card, flexible working hours). Being in Solar means not only work, but also various events which help us to build a good atmosphere and relationships. You can also contribute to this by joining our Event Team and creating new ideas. Our workplace is a modern and cozy office in the center of Lodz with a well equipped kitchen, delicious coffee and friendly chillout zones. You need to know, that joining us means a lot of satisfaction and fun. You are welcome to be with us as soon as possible.
Send us your application today!
If this sounds like the perfect match for you, we can’t wait to hear from you! Send us your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 7.04.2023.
Solar Polska is part of the Solar Group, which is headquartered in Vejen, Denmark
Solar is a listed sourcing and services company within installation and industry. Besides offering our customers the best products, we also work to create a more sustainable business and play an active role in the green transition.
We strive to help our customers work more efficiently and by means of digital solutions, strong online platforms, our logistics setup, and our services, we work together to make their workday easier.
Join Solar and become part of an international company with 3000 ambitious colleagues, who back you up and who work hard every day to make a difference for our customers, the industry, and society. You will get the chance to influence our company with your great ideas and your drive. We offer you a workplace that is flexible and opportunities for personal and professional development.