Are you passionate about master data? If your answer is yes and you have a solid experience in the field, then you have a chance to become a vital part of the global Master Data Service Centre working out of Solar Polska.
Answering the demands of the growing Master Data organization within Solar, we are looking for a Master Data Specialist who wants to contribute to developing and supporting the global setup and can handle centralized master data maintenance with high quality for Solar Group. You will get a unique opportunity to be a part of a team and together with them develop a leading shared master data department within a global company.
What will you be doing you ask?
As Global Data Analyst & Automation Coordinator, you are responsible for two areas supporting Master Data Department in their daily processes.
- support automation solutions throughout the entire lifecycle (design, creation, implementation, test, maintenance, enhancement) using RPA (Power Automate), VBA and SAP scripting
- maintain already deployed automation tools (robots, macros etc) and codes archives
- create and maintain detailed tools and process documentation e.g., Process/ Solution Design Document
- resolve incidents within agreed SLA
- carry out process analyses that identify and define requirements of the automation potential in collaboration with the business and local teams
- take part in assessment of automation feasibility and profitability; raise automation opportunities for discussion and implementation, if approved
- ensure automation projects are driven through all phases in required manner, including creation of tools documentation and obtaining approvals
- drive individual projects as well as coordinate projects in the team, via creating a program plan establishing review meetings and good communication within the team and with stakeholders; communicate regularly on progress and share updates with management and business
- collaborate with internal teams and other departments (developers, architects and analysts) to contribute to development of automation, to ensure process continuity, effective integration of processes, as well as sharing knowledge and best practices
- develop and maintain Automation reporting – dashboard with KPIs and statistics
- steering high quality and best practices sharing within the team
- contribute to setting and keep control on following the same development standards by all team members
- prepare and conduct trainings of automation tools for their users
- report own and team’s work results
- prepare and analyze the Master data key performance indicators and run reports on weekly basis in accordance with agreed governance
- prepare new master data KPI’s on request and constantly seek to improve the current way of reporting KPIs and potentially setup dashboards in order to follow the development
- manage direct cooperation with Master Data Owners
- follow up on data quality issues and take the necessary actions if required
What do we wish to see in you?
We are looking for a passionate, committed, proactive and open-minded person who is able to work both in teams and independently. As Global Data Analyst & Automation Coordinator you meet the following requirements:
- university degree (Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, management information systems, data analysis or related field) is preferred
- 3+ years working experience in an automation developer role
- advanced knowledge and hands on experience in using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) platforms (e.g. Power Automate, PowerApps, etc), Visual Basic (VBA)Knowledge of test automation process, infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, database platforms etc.
- experience in creation of process, project and tools documentation
- experience working according to an Agile/SCRUM approach
- work experience in collaboration across international and virtual environment
- strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently
- excellent analytical skills enabling e.g. failure analysis
- a high level of self-motivation to make things happen; goal orientation
- very good planning, prioritizing and work organization skills, working in structured way
- very good level of written and spoken English
- good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- SAP working experience,knowledge of SharePoint administration and Access will be an asset
- ability to prepare scripting in SQL language or similar code (right now we use ACL Analytics)
Who are we?
Solar Polska Sp. z o.o. is part of the Solar Group - one of the largest trading partners in Northern Europe in the distribution of solutions for electrical and industrial companies. Solar has been growing on the Polish market since 1998 based on branches located throughout the country. Solar is also developing the Shared Services Centre, which supports the entire Solar Group in the areas of master data, material planning, accounting, product management and market development. The Solar SSC office is located in the centre of Łódź, in Symetris Business Park.
What do we offer?
Solar is a land of can-do, so you can become an important member of our motivated team. We offer you being part of an international, growing company with room for a professional development in a challenging and inspiring environment. We ensure you a tailor made onboarding program so that you can feel confident and comfortable. In our organisation you will see what a work-life balance and a people – oriented company culture are. You will receive a competitive salary package with benefits. Being in Solar means not only work, but also various events which help us to build a good atmosphere and relationships. You can also contribute to this by joining our Event Team and creating new ideas. Our workplace is a modern and cozy office in the centre of Lodz with a well equipped kitchen, delicious coffee and friendly chillout zones. You need to know, that joining us means a lot of satisfaction and fun. You are welcome to be with us as soon as possible.
Send us your application today!
If this sounds like the perfect match for you, we can’t wait to hear from you! Send us your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 02.12.2022.
Solar Polska is part of the Solar Group, which is headquartered in Vejen, Denmark
Solar is a listed sourcing and services company within installation and industry. Besides offering our customers the best products, we also work to create a more sustainable business and play an active role in the green transition.
We strive to help our customers work more efficiently and by means of digital solutions, strong online platforms, our logistics setup, and our services, we work together to make their workday easier.
Join Solar and become part of an international company with 3000 ambitious colleagues, who back you up and who work hard every day to make a difference for our customers, the industry, and society. You will get the chance to influence our company with your great ideas and your drive. We offer you a workplace that is flexible and opportunities for personal and professional development.