Ansøg senest: 30-10-2021 · Lokation: Alkmaar
Are you looking for a versatile challenge in which you can manage the sourcing strategy of an international sourcing and service company, in the Climate and Renewable domain? This might be your opportunity.
What will you be doing you ask?
The Group Category Sourcing Manager (GCSM) is responsible for supervising and executing the daily maintenance and operation of the “Sourcing Excellence” discipline, in the entire category; Climate and Renewable Energy. You will work with agreements and vendor relationships related to this specific category. Climate and Renewable Energy in Solar is mainly focused on these four technologies; heat pumps, ventilation, photovoltaic panels and inverters and charging e-mobility.
You will act as the trader representing and supporting the vendor negotiations in order to get the best agreement and purchase conditions possible for Solar. In general, you also support the development of sourcing as discipline within the entire category.
Sourcing is a balancing act. It is the process of requesting quotes for new products, planning and executing vendor negotiations, obtaining vendor information and uploading into our procurement software, determining the lead time, payment terms, pricing conditions, minimum order quantities etc. In other words pretty much everything related to profitability.
Other key responsibilities will be:
- Vendor agreement responsible in our procurement systems
- Supporting the category strategy with specific sourcing strategy
- Focus on and responsible for COGS (Cost Of Goods Sold)
- Vendor scouting
- Commercial terms and insurance
- Limitation of risk in various possible situations
- Cross stocking (intercompany trading)
You will be a part of Category Management under the category Climate and Renewable Energy. Category Management is globally organized, and therefore you will have colleagues in other countries and work across the Solar countries. You will report to the Group Senior Category Manager for Climate and Renewable Energy.
You will work mainly from the office in Alkmaar, the Netherlands. If you are located in Norway or Sweden, it's also possible to work from the head office there.
What can Solar offer you?
You will be an important member of our motivated team. We offer you being part of an international, growing company with room for a professional development in a challenging and inspiring environment. Furthermore, you get the opportunity to create an impact in the domain of renewable energy and sustainability in general.
We also offer:
- A competitive salary;
- A full-time job (or a minimum of 32 hours);
- 28 vacation days per year on a full-time basis and a good pension plan;
- A company car, laptop and a mobile phone;
- The possibilities to work partly from home after corona.
What do you bring
We’re looking for a creative person who can easily communicate and is not afraid to negotiate. You must be able to work both in teams and independently.
Furthermore, you have the following;
- A Bachelor Degree;
- At least 5 years working experience within the field of supply chain & sourcing experience;
- Willingness to travel occasionally;
- Knowledge of working in a global and cross functional team is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English;
- EU or EEA passport to be able to work here.
Learn more or apply directly?
If this sounds like the perfect match for you, we can't wait to hear from you. Send us your application and CV as soon as possible, and no later than 14-10-2021.
Do you have any further questions? Please feel free to contact Esmaralda Mandemaker-Naalden, on 06-18889256 or Group Senior Category Manager, Rasmus Hebsgård Vemmelund on +45 29698092.
An online assessment is part of our hiring process.