Do you get excited about an opportunity of becoming a part of an international team of professionals focused on PV projects? If you have mastered your engineering skills and have passion for PV technology you may be just a small step before you can embark on this exciting adventure with the Solar Group.
Your job will be situated at the main office our Polish subsidiary, Solar Polska Sp. z o.o. in Łódź.
However, your everyday tasks will stem out of the close cooperation between Solar Polska and other Scandinavian based Solar companies.
What will you do?
- In this role, you will be part of the Solar team responsible for the process of handling of PV designs, which includes also the tasks of analyzing and coordinating the projects with your colleagues in Solar.
- You will be working alongside other engineers, electricians, project managers and contractors and will be involved in the projects from their start to completion.
- You will hold a crucial role in the process of designing efficient PV systems and for these tasks you will be using the PV dedicated software, as well as specialized supplier programs.
Your main tasks
- Reviewing the specifications and/or analyzing the potential of PV projects (residential and commercial)
- Designing, developing a BOQ and costing Solar PV systems for rooftop systems
- Technical consultancy on behalf of the company and its customers on PV related matters, including but not limited to feasibility, best performance, improved efficiency, as well as quality.
- Ensuring that the PV systems meet the applicable regulations and latest recommendations from leading solar PV bodies and that they comply with the individual client requirements when provided.
- University degree, preferably in electrical engineering or similar
- Previous experience with PV and or modelling and engineering of PV systems
- Experience with 3d modelling ( Autocad / Autodesk Fusion 360 / Solidworks / Archiad)
- Skills in MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Skills in electrical equipment / electrical engineering
- Both oral and written English language skills on the communicative level
- Experience with BIM (Building information modelling) would be an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of SD-systems would be an advantage
- Engineering skills (both in technologies and on materials)
- Employment contract and interesting professional tasks in a financially stable and dynamically growing international company with Scandinavian organizational culture
- Attractive salary package
- Professional work tools
- Private medical healthcare with Medicover
- Benefit/ Ok System sports cards subsidy
- Flexible working hours
- Customized onboarding program
- Ambitious international working environment which will expand your professional skills
Apply for it
If you can identify yourself with our position profile we have outlined above and you are inspired by our offer, please send us your application and CV in English as soon as possible, and no later than 1 March 2021.
Send us your application today by clicking on “Apply for position”!
Tilbage til ledige stillinger
Solar is a leading European sourcing and services company mainly within electrical, heating and plumbing, ventilation and climate and energy solutions. Our core business centres on product sourcing, value-adding services and optimisation of our customers’ businesses. We facilitate efficiency improvement and provide digital tools that turn our customers into winners. We drive the green transition and provide best in class solutions to ensure sustainable use of resources. Solar Group is headquartered in Denmark, generated revenue of approx. EUR 1,6 bln in 2019 and has approx. 3,000 employees. Solar is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and operates under the short designation SOLAR B. For more information, please visit www.solar.eu.